Kunal Vastu

Mr. Kunal Kaushik is a renowned vastu expert who practices Feng shui, Numerology, Pyramidology, Astrology and other related sciences also, along with vastu. He regularly appears on major T.V. Channels and his articles can be read in the country's famous newspapers and upcoming journals. He has been practicing Vaastu, Feng shui, Numerology, Pyramidology, astrology and tarot for the past ten years and is reigning from a family of vastu experts. He has gone into the Depth of vastu science to remove the Misconceptions which are prevailing in the society regarding this sacred Mystic Science.His Consultations and Advice are Scientific. They are Always Based on some Logic & Reasoning which happen to be the underlying reasons behind Vastu science. Most famous builders consult him before constructing residences because nowadays the consumer wants the best Vastu consultant to guide them thoroughly.

Visit Us At: www.kunalvastu.com

Vastu & Feng Shui Products, Vastu Products, Feng Shui Products

Learn Pyramid Vastu (NEW)
All Courses

Friday 17 January 2014

Reviews | Complaints Board | http://www.kunalkaushik.com/ - Complaints Board | Testimonials

  1. 1On 20 July 2011, Sumit said:

    Thanks Kunal Kaushik For Giving Me Free Advice For My Love Life.

  2. 2On 20 July 2011, Aditi said:

    Thanks! Kunal Kaushik For Helping me out. For my dream. And I also want to tell one thing that. Your interpretation is 100% correct.

  3. 3On 20 July 2011, Sunita said:

    Hey! Thanks For Offering These Free Widgets For Websites. These Are Very Nice.

  4. 4On 20 July 2011, Anjana said:

    Thanks Kunal Kaushik for your consultation and readings. I always look forward to your insights into my chapter and personal life.

  5. 5On 20 July 2011, Sakshi said:

    I am happy with the kind of services you are providing. It is really a "Vardaan" for the individuals like me in this internet world.

  1. 1On 20 July 2011, David said:

    I just wanted to tell you that the reading was very accurate and perfect. Things did turned in last month when my readings said they would. I really appreciate your work. Thanks again!

  2. 2On 20 July 2011, Rajesh said:

    Excellent reading for exactly I was going through and feeling today, thanks!

  3. 3On 20 July 2011, Abhijit said:

    Thanks Kunal for the appointment and what makes me come to you is your profile where you have clearly mentioned about no sweet talks but clear cut answers whether bad or good.

    Most of the astrologers I have met have been too sweet in words but I am more keen to know reality rather than fantasies.

  4. 4On 20 July 2011, Mitali said:

    Thanks For These very nice muhurata report. For my new home. and for consulting me for my right career path.

  5. 5On 20 July 2011, Sonia said:

    Thanks To Kunal Kaushik For Consulting personally with me for my relationship. Now I m feelin Very lighter, enlightened and confident.
    Thanks Again..

  1. 1On 12 July 2011, Ishita said:

    The services are very good. And I also want to thank's Kunal Kaushik For Guiding Me Personally.

  2. 2On 12 July 2011, Sandeep said:

    Very Nice Services, I got an unparalleled support from the astrologers. They also provide me free phone consultation. The services are more personalized also

No comments:

Post a Comment